Black Country Growth Hub - Funding & Support for Businesses
You can also find out about the wealth of different funding and grants available. These range from capital investment grants through to innovation support and business advice.
Contact the Growth Hub by phone or email. Alternatively complete an enquiry form to receive a call back from one of our advisors.
The four Black Country local authorities are working in collaboration, making the Growth Hub a straightforward route for businesses to gain assistance.
Access a multitude of key business support agencies, and knowledge, from across the area including:
- Black Country Chamber of Commerce
- Black Country Consortium
- Black Country Local Enterprise Partnership (LEP)
- Black Country Skills Factory
- Dudley Metropolitan Borough Council
- Sandwell Metropolitan Borough Council
- Department of International Trade (DIT)
- University of Wolverhampton
- Walsall Council
- Wolverhampton City Council
The Black Country Growth Hub is supported by the Regional Growth Fund. The funding was secured from the Government’s Regional Growth Fund through Lancaster University, who are leading the creation of 15 new growth hubs across the UK.