Black Country Transformational Gold - reopening early 2017
Capital and Revenue Grants for transformational projects by SMEs in the four Black Country Local Authority areas supported by the European Regional Development Fund (ERDF)
Black Country Transformational GOLD (BCT GOLD) is an ERDF funded grant scheme providing match funded grants to help SMEs in key sectors to grow and create jobs so that they add value to the region’s economy.
The scheme is designed to assist SMEs deliver transformational projects, with the aid of ERDF support. Transformational projects are assessed on the impact of the grant support across the business, including overall performance and job creation.
1. Pay rates to one of the four Black Country Local Authorities:
2. Trade in one of the following Key Sectors:
- Advanced Manufacturing
- Business Services
- Building Technologies
- Environmental Technologies
- Transport Technologies
- Life Sciences
- Social Enterprises trading in one of the above sectors
3. Qualify as an SME:
- Annual turnover of less than €50m (approx. £42m)
- A balance sheet value of less than €43m (approx. £36m)
- Employ fewer than 250 people
- Be less than 25% owned by another company or combination of companies
Black Country Transformational Gold (BCT GOLD) can provide capital and revenue grants of 30% of total transformational, job creation project costs.
The grants available range from £1,500 to £9,000. Higher value grants to support a small number of exceptional transformational projects may be awarded at the discretion of the independent Investment Decision Group.
- Complete and submit an Expression of Interest form using the link below.
- SMEs who submit eligible Expressions of Interest will be assigned a Business Adviser who will offer support through the formal Full Application process.
- Full Applications will be assessed by the Investment Decision Group, which comprises private and public sector representatives with a wealth of experience in assessing funding applications.
T: 01902 321272