Export Insight Visits
Short overseas business trips for First-Time Exporters* from UK Trade & Investment (DIT), designed to increase your understanding on how to sell your goods or services in international markets.
Export Insight Visits provide you with:
- Information on the range of DIT services available to you to support your international business plans
- Access to our UK and overseas network and advice on how they are able to work with you to support your international aims and objectives
- Guidance on how to approach selling to an overseas market, including cultural and linguistic considerations and international market guides
- Introductions to UK businesses successful in trading in the market that you visit, and additional information on businesses that have been successful in expanding internationally with DIT’s support.
Plus, get the opportunity to:
- Learn from one another as you embark on your international journey
- Meet overseas DIT specialists on a one-to-one basis who have knowledge and experience of supporting businesses in your industry sector
- Attend a networking reception with our customers and colleagues involved in international business in the market that you visit.
For more information, please visit the DIT website.
Local companies can also join visits being coordinated by other DIT regions.
*Export Insight Visits are part of DIT’s First-Time Exporters package of support and are open to small and medium-sized businesses with little or no international business experience. See website for full details and eligibility criteria.