The Birmingham NatWest Entrepreneur Accelerator applications have now opened for our new intake starting in October!
Some of the qualities in entrepreneurs that we are looking for include:
- Ready to grow and develop themselves and their business
- Motivated to contribute towards the community
- Ready for a period of high growth
The Accelerator offers established entrepreneurs lots of exciting opportunities. It is a six-month programme, for entrepreneurs with high growth businesses who are looking to scale up.
Designed to ensure that businesses get the best chance to succeed, Accelerator entrepreneurs get:
- Free office space in a state of the art collaborative environment
- Wi-Fi and printing
- 1:1 coaching
- Access to business mentors
- Access to legal and tech advice from our partners
- Access to our unrivalled networks and supply chains
- Bespoke events
Entrepreneurs can progress through the six month programme up to a maximum of three times, making 18 months in total.
The Pre-Accelerator is designed to give entrepreneurs the power to start, scale and succeed. It is a fully funded, quick-fire, intensive eight-week course for early-stage entrepreneurs for idea stage, concept, start up businesses.
This is largely digital gives you a be-spoke learning journey
A 8 week action focussed online course.
A specifically designed portal to support you all the way.
An introductory immersive Ignition event.
Fully Funded programme – no cost to you.
To apply and find out more information about the programme, follow the link below:https://www.business.natwest.com/business/business-banking/services/entrepreneur-accelerator.html#apply