The Careers Network has been delivering the Impact Challenge for three consecutive years now. Our students have been gaining real insight into working life, through collaborating with local organisations and making a positive impact in a specified business topic.
This opportunity will be open to 42 students from a widening participation background on our outreach programmes – Access to Birmingham and Routes to Profession. This forms part of a wider programme, called ‘Access to your Career’.
A one week’s free consultancy opportunity – NOT to be missed!
Provide a business project and…
- Improve, grow, innovate your business with the help of talented fresh young minds from the University of Birmingham
- Increase awareness and visibility of your company to University of Birmingham students
- Utilise a large talent pool to address your business needs through project work
- Increase engagement from our students – your future employees
- Retain all outputs/IP from the project work at no cost
- Develop your current workforce through the experience
1.1 Benefits for your organisation
– Become a partner and work with us. (UoB can enhance your business and support your future growth)
– Increase awareness and visibility of your company to our students and staff.
– An opportunity to actively promote your company’s opportunities to a large talent pool.
– Increase in engagement from our students with your business.
1.2 Benefits for our students
– Gain real insight into the day-to-day working life and see first-hand how the organisation operates.
– Explore their career options to better understand what they want.
– Learn from professionals about their journey to finding a career.
– Move forward with increased confidence and inspiration to find work experience opportunities.
2 What’s involved?
– Purpose: the Impact Challenge has been designed to help you with a particular project that you would:
– Like to get off the ground;
– Value another perspective on; or
– Require new ideas to help drive forward.
If this programme is something your business would be interested in, please get in touch