The Deutsche Bank Awards for Creative Entrepreneurs 2021 is now accepting submissions. Open to 18-30 year olds seeking to drive positive impact through creative enterprise.
- £60K prize fund
- £100K worth of tailored business support
- 5 winners chosen
All business stages are eligible from idea stage to scaling up. Creative Industries specific. Resources and information sessions are available to support your application. The application deadline is March 31, 2021. If you'd be interested in this opportunity, please get in touch with our friendly business support team who will be able to help you apply.
An applicant from Wolverhampton was shortlisted in 2019:
Wolverhampton based Hannah Taylor is the director of the Asylum Art Gallery and studios. She is passionate about regeneration and the nurturing of art within the Wolverhampton community, by providing inclusive spaces to showcase work, develop new ideas and engage artists in exploration. Regenerating disused spaces for the development of art is integral to improving the district and the pride of the community. Keeping creatives in the city builds social value and regenerates communities.
Upcoming information sessions:
- Info Webinar & Q&A: Wednesday, Jan 27, 2021 @ 6.00 pm: http://bit.ly/360RTMn
- Info Webinar & Q&A: Tuesday, Feb 9, 2021 @ 5.00 pm: http://bit.ly/3p6bGS3
- Special Webinar on Financial Forecasting: Friday, Feb 26, 2021 @ 12.00 pm: http://bit.ly/3iKx0dy
- Info Webinar & Q&A: Sat, Mar 13, 2021 @ 10.30 am: https://bit.ly/2NjeM7q
- Sign up for a 1-2-1 Meet & Greet with the team: for more in-depth and personalised questions & answers: https://bit.ly/37Lljyr