Get answers to your questions about business recovery and other topics
Join Black Country Growth Hub and FSB West Midlands on Tuesday the 19th October for a Q&A webinar, specifically created to answer some of your most important questions when it comes to rebuilding after the effects of the pandemic.
- Is your business coping well with any recent changes?
- Are you struggling to find the right job candidates?
- Do you need guidance when it comes to your finances?
- Are you preparing to make redundancies?
During the webinar you will find out more about the Peer Networks programme where you can join in regular action-learning sessions with other local business people, discussing common problems or highlighting valuable opportunities. The programme is fully funded by the Department of Business, Energy and Industrial Strategy (BEIS) and includes 1:1 mentoring from specialist advisors. Eligibility criteria applies*
- Growth Hubs were established by the government to be an impartial and transparent guide for businesses like yours. No matter the size, sector or status of your business, if you are based in Dudley, Sandwell, Walsall or Wolverhampton - Black Country Growth Hub can help! Get in touch today with any business enquiries you may have, lets build back stronger after the effects of the pandemic and the EU Exit transition.
- You will also learn more about how the Federation of Small Business can help to support you, find out more about their recovery hub and other great resources and opportunities for local businesses and entrepreneurs. FSB offer their members a wide range of vital business services including advice, financial expertise, support and a powerful voice in government. Their mission is to help smaller businesses achieve their ambitions.