Do you need help with your digital goals? Enterprise Nation has partnered with Google to give local businesses across the UK access to mentors from Google to help them achieve their digital goals.
Last year, Google committed to helping one million small British businesses remain open by helping them be found online. On top of this, Google is offering free mentoring to UK small businesses and charities and distributing £25 million worth of advertising credits and grants to British small businesses, government agencies and NGOs.
Small businesses can request a mentor - for free - to help:
- Create and improve a website
- Become more discoverable on Google Search and Maps
- Create a digital marketing strategy
- Set up a social media strategy
- Sell products more effectively online
- Understand Google Analytics
Discover more about free 1-to-1 mentoring with Google – and, when you’re ready, request a mentor to boost your digital skills. Please contact the BCLEP Growth Hub business support team to find out more about this opportunity.